Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introduction by Michelle, the Relationship Nurse

Hi, My name is Michelle and some of my friends call me the Relationship Nurse. After years of marriage and raising two boys who are teenagers now I was bored with my marriage. You know, there was no excitement or romance left. I went to a Slumber Time party looking for "something" and found help with the issues in my relationship.

I joined Slumber Time and have been helping others with their Relationship Issues. The good people at Slumber Time provided teaching on how to host their Slumber Time parties but I felt I needed something more. I added my own touch, laughter and humor.

So, if you have Relationship Issues and would like a little help, contact or email me. We will work together, enjoy ourselves and find some solutions together.

Email Michelle the Relationship Nurse at relationshipnurse@gmail.com

I look forward to visiting with you.

No comments: